- is not a national of an European Union (EU) Member State
- is not a direct descendant, spouse (husband/wife) or partner of a national of a EU Member State
- has not been legally residing in Portugal continuously for more than two years on the 1st January of the year in which he or she intends to enter higher education (himself/herself, his or her spouse or any of the parents with whom he or she lawfully resides)
- is not a beneficiary of the status of equal rights and duties conferred in accordance with international treaties between the Portuguese State and the State of which they are nationals
ACADEMIC YEAR 2022/23
|Bachelor Degree Courses||Courses Taught in Portuguese||Courses Taught in English|
|Nutricional Sciences ||x|
|Sound and Image ||x|
|Art Restoration and Conservation ||x|
To be eligible, applicants must satisfy the following conditions:
- Not to be a national of a European Union Member State and:
- Not a direct descendant, spouse (husband/wife) or partner of a national of a European Union Member State;
- Not having been legally residing in Portugal continuously for more than two years on the 1st January of the year in which you intend to enter higher education (yourself, your spouse or any of the parents with whom you lawfully reside);
- Not be a beneficiary of the status of equal rights and duties conferred in accordance with international treaties between the Portuguese State and the State of which they are nationals.
- Having completed a course equivalence to the Portuguese secondary education OR another qualification that gives access to higher education in the country of origin
- Have taken the Portuguese national secondary education examinations required for the intended course (check the table of examinations correspondence bellow)
- Have taken final secondary education examinations considered equivalent to those required for the intended course (check the table of examinations correspondence bellow)
- Have taken classes, during the secondary education, in subjects correspondent to the same subjects examinations required for the entrance in the intended course.
Check here  the table of examinations correspondence 2022/23
Applications Calendar - 2022/23
|1st Call||February 1st to 28th||March, 04th||March, 14th||March, 16th and 17th|
|2nd Call||March, 07th to April, 26th||May, 03rd||May, 09th||May, 11th to 12th|
|3rd Call||May, 10th to July, 04th||July, 11th||July, 18th||July, 21st to 22nd|
|4th Call||until September, 2nd||to be schedule||September, 08th||September, 09th|
 Exclusively for applicants who need to take this examination
 Except for applications for Law degree
 Except for applications for Law, Management, Economics and Nursing degrees
- Form with information on personal data  or copy of Identification Document (passport i.e.)
- Diploma and detailed secondary school transcripts or equivalent document (including a list of completed courses with classifications and final mark) *
- Document attesting to the passing of secondary-school examinations* OR programme content of secondary education courses for assessment*
- Declaration on honour that the applicant is eligible for “international student” status 
- Certificate of Proficiency in Portuguese or English, B2 level or equivalent (depending on whether the programme is taught in Portuguese or in English)
The results of your application will be published on the scheduled dates (see step ❷), on a digital platform with restricted access to candidates, who will receive their credentials and access link by email, on a date close to their publication.
The results will be published with the mention of “Admitted” or “Not admitted”, along with the information about registration for admitted applicants.
Only the applicants who have been Admitted can proceed to step ❼ (Registration).
- Identification document and vaccination record booklet with up-to-date tetanus immunization
- Copy of the Vaccination card with the date of the last Tetanus immunization
- Information requested by the Portuguese Ministry of Science, Technology and Higher Education (RAIDES survey )
- Registration form and other specific documents to be indicated at the time of admission
- Proof of payment of the registration fee and first monthly tuition (see the "Fees and Tuitions” tab)
- 1 Passport photo